Daeguk Undersea Tourism Co. entered the world of submarine tourism for the first time in Asia and only the third time in the World in 1988. The company provides a beautiful underwater eco system tour of the sea at Seogwipo. It currently operates two tourism submarines including the 48-passenger tourism submarine Mariea (1988 type) and the world’s first digital submarine Jiah (2003 type), as well as two ferries, one rescue ship, and a marine barge.
- Advance telephone reservation (2 days in advance) : Reservation Inquiries: 064-732-6060
- No discount offered if accompanied by a driver or guide.
- Boarding is not allowed if you have symptoms of claustrophobia or a panic disorder.
- Arrival 20 minutes prior to departure is required. The schedule may be subject to change depending on the weather conditions or the company’s circumstances.
- Presentation of passport required prior to boarding.
- Free pickup service (covers the entire downtown area of Seogwipo) : Pickup inquiries 064-732-6060
610-1, 610-2, 641-1, 641-2