A culture space where craftworks such as pottery, dyed items, woodworks, metals, hanji(Korean traditional paper), traditional knots, and hahoe masks are on display and sale and visitors can join the experience sessions.
- 10% discount for every purchase of craftworks worth more than KRW 50,000 per person, Experience sessions available for individuals
Conditions of use & considerations
Applications of Benefits
- Make a prior reservation by phone to book a group experience session.
- Andong Craft Culture Experiecne Hall of 1F / Exhibition Room on the 1st floor / Andong Crafwork Culture Experience Hall of 2F
- This benefit is applied upon presentation of the KOREA TOUR CARD, and only applicable once a day.
- If you need to reserve in advance by phone or email , please indicate that you are a KOREA TOUR CARD holder and present the card at the site.
- Variations are possible if free gifts are run out earlier.
- Applicable to only 1 person(Foreigner) who holds the card
Visit Korea Committee
Seoul Jongno-gu Insa-dong 5-gil 29(Insa-dong 194-27) Taehwa Building 802-ho(Room 802) ㅣ Tel : +82–(0)2–6272 7300 ㅣ Fax : +82-(0)2-6272 7400
KOREA TOUR CARD sales agency President of Daehaknaeil, Inc.: Kim Yeong-hun
(Masters Tower Bldg., Dohwa-dong) 331, Dongmak-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul ㅣ Tel : +82-(0)2-6958-1908 ㅣ Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax payer identification number : 101-86-28789 ㅣ Mail-order business registration number : 제2019-서울마포-0655호
Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions stipulate the rights and duties of the issuer and the users and other matters required for their use of the "Korea Tour Card" service provided by Visit Korea Committee, Inc.("the issuer").
Article 2 (Definitions of terms)
The terms used in these terms and conditions shall be defined as follows:
1. "Korea Tour Card" means the tourism transportation exclusive for foreign visitors, providing additional benefits to T-Money transportation card such as discounts at tourist destinations, cultural experience, shopping, performance, and entertainment programs favored by foreign tourists.
2. "Users" mean the foreign tourists who use the Korea Tour Card properly by agreeing to the terms and conditions of its service.
3. "Alliance partners" mean the culture, tourism, shopping, and other facilities that have signed a business alliance agreement with Korea Tour Card.
Article 3 (Scope, effects, and amendment of terms and conditions)
(1) These terms and conditions shall apply to Korea Tour Card only under Paragraph 1, Article 2.
(2) These terms and conditions shall enter into force when they are displayed on the issuer’s website and the users use Korea Tour Cards when purchasing or carrying them by legitimate means.
(3) The issuer may amend these terms and conditions when modifying them is deemed necessary based on changes in the contents of services. To amend these terms and conditions, the issuer shall notify the users by displaying the contents to be amended on the website, along with the fact that they are being amended one month before the enforcement date of the amended terms and conditions. When amending the terms and conditions urgently because of any amendment to statutes, improvement of systems, and recommendation by a supervising agency, however, the issuer shall display the relevant information on the website after doing so.
(4) The terms and conditions amended pursuant to this Article shall enter into force on the day the amended terms and conditions enter into force.
Article 4 (Validity and service hours)
(1) Korea Tour Cards duly purchased or carried can be used for an unlimited period. The alliance benefits of Korea Tour Cards may be used again when users visit Korea again and can be reloaded regularly using a T-Money transportation card. Since the specific benefit contents may be altered or modified, however, users should check the updated details on the website.
Article 5 (Issuance and use of Korea Tour Cards)
(1) The issuer shall notify the users of the following when the Korea Tour Card is issued through the user information sheet enclosed in the Korea Tour Card purchased or through the issuer’s website:
1. Issued by
2. Use conditions
3. Alliance partners where the Korea Tour Card may be used
4. Conditions and methods of refund
5. Information concerning payment guarantee or damage compensation insurance contract
6. Contact phone number of the person in charge of handling user damages or disputes
(2) Users may use the Korea Tour Card service at any culture, tourism, shopping, and other facilities in alliance with Korea Tour Card. Detailed information concerning the alliance partners is clearly indicated on the information sheet enclosed with Korea Tour Cards upon purchase.
Article 6 (Refund)
(1) The users may cancel Korea Tour Cards purchased online but not yet delivered to the users on the purchase confirmation page of the website within seven days from the payment. Confirmation of normal cancellation may take some time depending on the payment means.
(2) T-Money cards reloaded by the users after using the alliance partner facilities shall be refunded based on the refund criteria of T-Money, Inc.
Article 7 (Payment guarantee, etc.)
Korea Tour Cards shall not be covered by separate payment guarantee or damage compensation insurance. As a foundation incorporated as an entity subordinate to the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism, however, Korea Tour Card is operated by securing adequate operating funds based on separate criteria.
Article 8 (Responsibilities)
(1) The issuer shall be liable to compensate for any damages sustained by users in connection with an error in using the alliance partner facilities or services. Damages other than those specified in these terms and conditions or damages attributable to any of the following shall be excluded, however:
1. When the transaction is not duly completed as the Korea Tour Card has been used by methods other than those specified in the user information provided by the issuer;
2. When the Korea Tour Card is used by unlawful or illegitimate means;
3. When the Korea Tour Card is used after being altered or damaged;
4. When the Korea Tour Card is stolen or lost;
5. When the Korea Tour Card is used by abnormal means other than the normal methods notified by the issuer;
(2) Any user violating these terms and conditions shall compensate for the resulting damages sustained by the issuer.
Article 9 (Settlement of disputes)
Any disputes related to these terms and conditions and which arise in connection with the Korea Tour Card shall be settled through arbitration by the Korea Commercial Arbitration Board.
Article 10 (Others)
(1) T-Money enclosed with Korea Tour Card is a prepaid card issued by T-Money, Inc. It shall follow the T-Money terms and conditions as far as T-Money reloading, use, and refund of normal card balance are concerned.
(2) Matters other than those specified in these terms and conditions or any difference in their interpretation shall be determined based on an agreement between the user and the issuer. When both parties fail to reach an agreement, they shall follow the relevant Korean statutes and business practices, including the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, Act on the Protection of Consumers in e-Commerce, e-Financial Service Act, Basic Terms and Conditions on e-Financial Transactions, Framework Act on Telecommunication Service, Telecommunication Service Act, and Act on Credit-Specialized Financial Service.
[Addendum] Article 1 [Enforcement date]
These terms and conditions shall be enforced from 1 November 2019.
Visit Korea Committee, Inc.