Review for our Outstanding Partners

Best Partner

Songdo Komarine West Boat House Picnic by day, night view by night! ‘Songdo Komarine’ with an unexpected charm

• KOREA TOUR CARD(basic)
  • Experiences
  • Incheon Yeonsu-gu

Did you know that there is another form of transportation that you can enjoy with your Korea Tour Card in addition to buses, taxis and subways? It’s the water taxi! At Central Park, located in Songdo International City, Incheon, which is growing into a smart city, there is a 1.8 km artificial seawater channel that runs through the park. A 2.4 km stretch of this can be traveled by water taxi. A taxi that runs on water! I wanted to ride it as soon as possible, so I set off for Songdo Central Park.

If you take the subway using the Korea Tour Card and get off at Central Park Station on Incheon Line 1, the Songdo Komarine West Boathouse is about a 5-minute walk away. I like the fact that it is conveniently accessible by public transportation so that foreigners like me and students can find it easily.

#Beautiful Songdo enjoyed with the Korea Tour Card, Songdo Komarine West Boat House

I arrived at the West Boat House ticket office located at the entrance of Central Park in the Incheon Bridge Observatory direction! Here, too, I was able to discover the true value of the Korea Tour Card. When I presented my Korea Tour Card, I was happy to receive the discount immediately. Conveniently, food and drinks were also offered at the ticket office. There was also a space in which to wait comfortably until the water taxi’s departure, and it was nice to look around the place while waiting.

When it was time to depart, the staff kindly directed me to the water taxi that I was to take. Life jackets are provided inside the water taxi, so I got the impression that they prepare thoroughly to ensure safety. The water taxi departs every hour on weekdays and every 30 minutes on public holidays. It takes about 20 minutes and runs as a round-trip course. You can receive a 1,000 won discount on the fare if you use the Korea Tour Card, so it’s like killing two birds with one stone!

As the water taxi slowly departed, all the passengers including myself went outside the cabin to admire the surrounding scenery. It was really amazing! I also thought that the wonderful scenery created by the tall buildings and calm lake was too beautiful to enjoy alone.

Gyeongwonjae, a large hanok, began to come into view. Using this as the turning point, we turned the bow around in the opposite direction and started going again towards the starting point. It is said that beautiful lights can be seen at night to create an even more wonderful night view, so I must visit again at night time with my friends next time. 

# Boat tour enjoyed with the Korea Tour Card! Songdo Komarine

After enjoying the water taxi, I headed to the East Boat House, which was about a 25-minute walk away. I also received a 20% discount on the ticket here using the Korea Tour Card. The East Boat House, located next to the Terrace Garden in Songdo Central Park, is a water leisure rental shop where you can rent a variety of boats, from family boats that are easy to ride for all ages, transparent boats with transparent bottoms, and crescent moon boats.

During the day, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the blue sky and the park, and at night, the lights around the lake are reflected on the lake, making you feel like you are swimming in the starry night sky. Of particular note, the moon boat is a two-seater boat decorated with crescent-shaped light, and they say that it is popular with couples because they like to enjoy some private romantic time with the beautiful night view.

I couldn’t miss out on this fun experience! After selecting the boat I wanted at the ticket office and paying for it, I headed to the designated boat with the friendly guidance of the ticket office staff. When paying, the staff helped me in English, so the payment process was easy and convenient for me!

#Introducing the variety of boats offered at Songdo Komarine East Boat House!

The weather was so nice that I couldn’t only go on one boat, so I chose both the moon boat and the family boat!

The crescent-shaped moon boat is lit up with moon-like light when it gets dark, creating a pleasant atmosphere. As the surrounding buildings were reflected in the sea water, the overall scenery created a fantastic atmosphere.

A family boat is one that can be operated as easily as driving a car, and even small children can drive it with their parents, so this can create good memories. The Gureumi Boat, a new boat similar to the family option, is also said to be fun for the whole family to enjoy. It’s fun to choose between these options!

# Enjoy Songdo Komarine with the Korea Tour Card, and complete your experience with the scenery of Songdo Central Park Dullegil!

Thanks to the West Boat House water taxis that cross the lake and the various boats from the beautifully lit East Boat House, I was able to enjoy a varied range of water-based leisure activities. In addition, single-seater and multi-seater bicycles can be rented, so by enjoying some land-based recreation as well, I think I had a full day. In particular, seeing the change between the day and night views as from the water was the most charming aspect.

This trip was too nice to enjoy alone. Next time, I want to visit with my family and share the beautiful day and night scenes of Songdo. With the Korea Tour Card, it will surely be a very enjoyable day, right?

Songdo Komarine West Boat House

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits - (West Boat House) 25% discount on water taxi always
  • Fare
    (benefit price)

-(West Boat House) Adult 4,000 won →3,000 won 

- (East Boat House) Kayak (3 people) 27,000 won →21,600 won Family boat (5 people) 35,000 won →28,000 won SUP (1 person) 10,000 won →8,000 won

• Address West Boat House, 84, Songdo-dong, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon, Korea
  • Inquiry +82 70-4237-4609
  • 이용시간 Weekdays: departing every O'Clock / Weekend, Public holiday: Every O'Clock, 30minutes past
  • Closed days

Open year-round

• Transportation

-

• Reminders

Boat times vary depending on season and weather conditions

Places you may visit

• Incheon General Tourist Information Center 홈페이지
    • You can receive various travel benefits and services at the Incheon Tourist Information Center.

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

– 30% discount on Incheon tourist souvenirs only

- 10% discount on drinks at the Lover's Cafe

• Address 1st floor, 234, Incheon Tower-daero, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon
    • Inquiry

+82 32-832-3031

• Hyundai Premium Outlet Songdo
    • Enjoy Korea Tour Card benefits at Hyundai Premium Outlet Songdo, a place where shopping becomes play.

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

Free 1 coffee coupon offered for visitors 

• Address 123, Gukje-daero, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon
    • Inquiry

+82 32-727-2233