Review for our Outstanding Partners

Best Partner

Lotte World Tower_Seoul Sky(Observation Deck) The Highest Observation Deck in Korea, Seoul Sky

• KOREA TOUR CARD(basic)
  • Entertainment
  • Seoul Songpa-gu

What image comes to mind when you think of Korea? While traveling across Korea, I fell in love with the coexistence of the glamour of the city and the beauty of tradition. In the middle of the city is Gyeongbokgung Palace, a palace from the Joseon Dynasty, and its main gate, Gwanghwamun Gate, and beside them are clusters of grand tall buildings. Can you imagine this view?

Because I wanted to see all of the glamor of Seoul at once, I visited the highest observation deck in Korea: Seoul Sky(Observation Deck)! The super-fast elevator takes visitors up to the 123rd floor in a flash, and what fun activities await us there? Let's check it out with the KOREA TOUR CARD!

To Seoul Sky, with the KOREA TOUR CARD!

I took the subway using the KOREA TOUR CARD, arriving at Jamsil Station near Seoul Sky. Exits 1 and 2 of Jamsil Station connect directly to Lotte World Mall. If you go into Lotte World Mall, on the right is a ticket booth for Seoul Sky. The information guides made it easy for me to find Seoul Sky.

Enjoy Seoul Sky at a low price with the KOREA TOUR CARD

I purchased a ticket to enter Seoul Sky. Visitors can receive a 10% discount on the ticket just by presenting the KOREA TOUR CARD! Don't forget your KOREA TOUR CARD when visiting Seoul Sky.

Encountering the future city, Seoul

On the way to the elevator to the observation deck is the Sky Platform exhibition zone. The exhibition shows media art illustrating the technology of Seoul Sky's high-speed elevator, Sky Shuttle, along with the architectural beauty and nature of Korea. With the exhibition making me feel like I was in a future city, I headed over to take the Sky Shuttle.

How long do you think it takes to walk from the first lower level to the 118th floor? It may be difficult to believe that you can make it in just one minute, but this is possible with the Sky Shuttle. Inside the Sky Shuttle elevator is a video show on the media walls on three sides and the ceiling. While watching the video of the elevator going up to Seoul Sky, I arrived at the 118th floor of the Sky Deck.

A full 360-degree view of Seoul

The view outside the window upon arriving at the Sky Deck floor took my breath away. The glass walls allowed visitors to appreciate the beautiful 360-degree view of Seoul without any obstruction. I felt a different kind of beauty than what Italy offers while looking out at the Hangang River cutting through the forest of buildings and the city.

The floor of the main window of the Sky Deck is all glass. It's exhilarating to stand on the transparent floor, but I sat on the Sky Deck because I didn't want to miss out on an opportunity to take a photo at this amazing photo spot. It felt like I was floating in the sky. Like me, many people stood in line at the Sky Deck to take photos. It was fun watching the different reactions by people who screamed with fear or laid down from the excitement.

As I took in the different views of Seoul through viewing binoculars, the sun began to set. I felt my stress melt away as I stared out into the red-stained sky. The sunset sky and the light that shone over the forest of buildings was breathtaking.

A night of Seoul filled with building stars

After appreciating the evening glow of the sunset, I went up to the 123 Lounge located at the highest level of Seoul Sky. The 123 Lounge is a lounge where visitors can enjoy a cocktail on the 123rd floor that sits even higher than the clouds, and I ordered a cocktail that resembled the blue sky of Seoul. The building lights embroidered across Seoul at night reminded me of the Milky Way. A cocktail with the beautiful night view of the city will be an unforgettable memory for me.

Visit Seoul Sky if you want to see different versions of Seoul in the daytime, at night, and in different seasons! Also, don't forget your KOREA TOUR CARD!

Lotte World Tower_Seoul Sky(Observation Deck) 홈페이지

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits - 10% discount on tickets issued on-site

*Benefits are offered only to card holders. (code:16004)
  • Fare
    (benefit price)

Adult KRW 27,000 → KRW 24,300 / Child KRW 24,000 → KRW 21,600 

• Address 300, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul Observatory Lobby, B1, Lotte World Tower
  • Inquiry +82 1661-2000
  • 이용시간 Sun~Thu: 10:30~22:00
  • Closed days

Open all year round 

• Transportation

Near Jamsil Station Exits 1 and 2 

• Reminders

-

Places you may visit

• Lotte World 홈페이지
    • Lotte World, the land of adventure and mystery! Lotte World, the largest theme park in Seoul, is an amusement park that people of all ages can enjoy. Pass the beautiful castle and enter the land of mystery to experience colorful festivities and exciting adventures. 

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

30% discount on unlimited entry & ride ticket 

• Address 240, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul
    • Inquiry

+82 1661-2000 

• Lotte World Aquarium 홈페이지
    • The aquarium is organized with various sea creatures of the five oceans across thirteen themes. How would you like to experience the joy of interacting with sea creatures in the city?

• KOREA TOUR CARD Benefits

10% discount on Lotte World Adventure + Aquarium Package 

• Address Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul B1, Lotte World Mall, Aquarium, 300
    • Inquiry

+82 1661-2000