1. How to purchase online
KOREA TOUR CARD costs KRW 4,000, and it can be purchased either online or on-site.
To purchase it on-site, check "Store Information" and find the nearest store.
If you choose to buy it online before your trip and pick up the card in Korea, follow the directions below:
1) Click "Buy Card" followed by "Buy". Select the card you want to buy.
2) Verify your email address. Enter your order details, pickup date, pickup place, etc.
3) Choose a payment method and make payment.
4) Confirm your payment, print(or save) the voucher, and visit your pickup place.
1) KOREA TOUR CARD collects only the minimum information(email address, name, country) required to confirm the identification of the purchaser before he/she picks up the card, and the information will not be used for other purposes. If you do not agree to such collection, you may decline anytime and purchase the card on-site instead. For inquiries on personal information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Be sure to enter the correct information of the Buyer as it cannot be corrected later. The purchaser shall be responsible for any wrong entry.
3) Remember your email address and password as they are required before checking your order details and voucher on the website.
4) You can purchase up to ten KOREA TOUR CARDs at once and pick them up within seven days of the date of payment.
2. How to cancel your order
1) You can cancel your order within seven days of payment if the card has not been picked up. Once seven days have passed, cancellation or refund cannot be made for any reason.
2) If you want to change the number of cards after payment, make an additional order or cancel the entire order within seven days and place a new order.
3) Confirming the cancellation may take some time depending on the type of payment.
Be sure to enter the correct Buyer and pickup information.
After payment, save or print the voucher to present it before picking up the card.
The voucher will be sent to the email address that you verified before purchasing the card, or you can check it on the website by clicking "Buy Card" and "Order confirmation" and then entering your email address and password.
1) In case you fail to present your voucher, or your identification is not confirmed due to wrong information entered, you may not receive your card.
2) Choose the right pickup date and place as they may not be changed later. In addition, make sure you know them correctly(pickup is available strictly during operating hours).
3) You cannot change the quantity of cards on-site. In principle, you are to receive the entire quantity you paid for.
* Pickup places
Present your KOREA TOUR CARD at affiliations to get benefits limited to the cardholder.
The card itself cannot be used for payment, so use your credit card or cash to pay a benefit-applied price.
If you want to use the card as a transit card(Tmoney), go to the nearest convenience store or vending machine in any subway station to load it.
1) The KOREA TOUR CARD has no expiration date.
2) Benefits vary by affiliation, and they are subject to respective conditions.
3) Benefits are available on-site in most cases, but certain affiliations may require pre-registration or prior inquiry.
|Category||Location||How to add money to the Tmoney card and how to obtain a refund of the balance.|
(KOREA TOUR CARD’s maximum balance cannot be more than 500,000 KRW.)
|Refund of the balance||Convenience stores||